Thursday 22 July 2010

1992 - Special Expressions Barbie (Whitney)


Such a beauty!

Special Expressions Barbie is a Woolworth exclusive to the USA in 1992, my friend Lori had sent me a list of Steffie faced dolls and I just glanced over the name thinking she would have some sort of strange expressions face. How wrong I was, this beautiful girl arrived in the box and was a huge surprise. She is one of my favourite girls now and is clearly Whitney. She looks a lot like the rare Ultra Hair Whitney so maybe her face and makeup where re-used? She has the most beautiful hair as it's a light brown shade and so shiny & glossy. Thanks again to Lori :)

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful find! I've got a huge collection of Steffies, and I cannot get my hands on this girl.

    If you need another Steffie list, check out the compilation on my blog.

    Are you in Europe? I'm in the states, and I'd love to do some swaps, if you like! :)

    ReplyDelete